A lot of communities talk about location. The Evergreens at Smith Run delivers. With apartments in historic Fredericksburg, enjoy antique shopping and excellent dining in the Old Town district. Visit the museums and famous battlefields. Play golf or even sit back and cheer on the guys playing minor league baseball. Shopping, Mary Washington Hospital, and the cultural activities of Mary Washington College are all close at hand.
And don't forget that living just an hour from Washington provides access to a world of cultural and sports activities.
Don't just live a little. Live a lot. You deserve this.
- Easy access to Central Park shopping and Route 1
- Minutes from Old Town's shops and restaurants
- Routes 95 and 3 are less than two miles away
- VRE to Washington; Amtrak to Richmond
- At the door FredBus service
- Boating on the Rappahannock
I-95 to Exit 130A (Rt. 3 East)
1 mile, right to Rt. 1 North
to 2nd light, left onto Cowan Blvd.
3/4 mile (3rd light) then left
then right to 2700 Cowan Blvd.