Up to 721 Sq. Ft.
Features & Amenities
- 9’ Ceilings
- Balcony or Terrace
- Cable and High-Speed Internet/Wi-Fi Ready
- Ceiling Fans in All Master Bedrooms
- Distinct Entry Door with Peephole and Package Shelf
- Expansive, Insulated Windows and Sliding Glass Doors
- Full-Size Stackable Washer/Dryer
- Individually-Controlled, Energy-Efficient Heat and A/C
- One- and Two- Bedroom Apartments; Some with Sunrooms or Dens
- Open Kitchens with Breakfast Bars, Pantries, Ample Cabinet Space and Microwaves
- Oversized Closets
- Select Apartments Newly Renovated with Granite Counters, GE Slate Appliances, and Engineered Wood Flooring
- Slip Resistant Showers with Built-In Benches
- Sprinklers and Smoke Detectors
Call for details
Have a question?
I have lived here eight years and love it. I am still able to work and go as I please. I do not have to worry about any yard work or snow removal. Safety is a priority. Convenient to hospital, doctors, shopping. Very wheel-chair friendly and has many activities you can participate in. It is very quiet in the individual apartments.- RentAdvisor
I'm about to begin my eighth year here at the Evergreens and it has felt like home from day one. It is one of the nicest and friendliest apartment complexes that I have ever lived in.- RentAdvisor
This is a great place to live. The maintenance crew is super, very helpful and willing. I love it here. The rugs need to be replaced after nine years , thats the only negative thing I have to say.- RentAdvisor
The Evergreens has been an absolute blessing for me, on every level! Thank you.- RentAdvisor
I am an newer resident and I love it here. It has exceeded my expectations. It is comfortable elegant living.- RentAdvisor
Don't see the apartments or availability date you want? Join this floor plan's wait list.
Prices and special offers valid for new residents only. Pricing and availability subject to change at any time.